Purpose and Goals
- Evaluate and compare the durability of multiple textiles in laboratory-controlled washing.
- Commercial Laundering
- Laundering cycles will be performed in a non-continuous (not high-throughput) commercial machine according to the manufacturer’s instructions or AATCC TM 96 unless otherwise requested.
- Please inquire for currently available commercial machine models.
- If multiple textiles are submitted, please specify whether they should be laundered separately from each other (each with separate ballasts) for an additional fee.
- Please note: upon request, these tests can include documentation, auditing, and archiving for an additional fee, but are not eligible for GLP compliance due to the off-site location of the Testing Facility.
- Data will be analyzed to determine the consistency between replicate textile swatches.
- Data will be analyzed to determine the differences between each set of laundered material compared to the original state material control at each wash interval (such as every 10 cycles).