- By accepting services from ResInnova, clients agree to ResInnova’s billing and payment terms in full.
- Clients shall pay ResInnova (a) a deposit of 50% per project prior to ResInnova beginning any work on any project and (b) the complete outstanding balance (if applicable) from any previous project(s) prior to ResInnova beginning any work on subsequent projects.
- Payment shall be made in U.S. dollars.
- Clients are strongly urged to pay invoices electronically, either via ACH, electronic check, or by credit card. When clients receive an invoice via QuickBooks, they will have the option of paying via ACH or with credit card. If paying via an electronic check, use ResInnova’s account number (118900050) and routing number (055003340). If a paper check must be sent, please send it using UPS or FedEx, not the U.S. Postal Service, to 5640 Fishers Lane, Suite B, Rockville, MD 20852.
- Payments are due within 30 days of receipt of an invoice. Invoices that are not paid within thirty (30) days will have interest added at a rate of 1.5% per month from the invoice due date. Beginning September 15, 2022, ResInnova will make no allowances for payments not made on time, including paper checks.
- ResInnova’s right to receive interest shall be in addition to all other rights it may have as a result of Client’s failure to make payments when due, including attorney fees and other collection costs.
- Payment shall be made for all work, regardless of results.
- Invoices shall be considered received by Client on the date ResInnova sends the invoice via email to the Client. Client shall ensure that ResInnova has the correct email address on file for receipt of invoices.
If you have any questions, please contact Pam Saul at firstname.lastname@example.org. Updated August 2022.